On Friday 05 May 2006 09:20, Bart Braem wrote:
> Firefox 1.5: 5 months (the entire world uses it now, in stable)

Still has open at least one open vulnerability I know of, still has memory
management problems afaik. Despite that it's stable on some architectures. We
have exactly one active dev working on the whole Mozilla stuff at the moment.
Did you say you want to help?

> KDE 3.5.2: 1.5 months (I know our devs get prereleases, so we had this
> time)

Still open issues, some upstream, some Gentoo related. Also the KDE team lost
members the last months and is unfortunately not that active since a while.
All the whining leaves me with the feeling that I'm less interested to work
for you. The question "What can I do?" I do never hear. Stop whining, but
decide to help or give another distro a try. These are your choices.

Carsten