On Tuesday 16 May 2006 22:52, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> Perhaps you should've read Halcy0n's post:
Perhaps you should think before writing, before acting, before doing
anything... perhaps you should _think_, period.

[For userrel happyness: I'm being _volunteering_ harassing him at this point,
and you know what? I don't care, as he's just trying to make a fool of me, at
the very least. If he really thinks what he's writing about me, like not
being able to read what Halcy0n's said, I really feel pity for him.]

> Looks like you were agreeing with a "change" argument to me.
And providing my own reasons for the agreement.

> Ooh, so it's a "small change" argument? That's even more hypocritical.
Oooh so it's a "you did a mistake and now you try to make me pass for the
fool" argument, isn't it?

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE