i am sorry of sending this mail a little bit late but i had
problem with my mail(it wasn't capable of sending blank mails)
a gentoo developer told me to send this to gentoo-dev
here is his response mail to my sugestion that now goes to
gentoo-dev
i sended the mail because it has a signature tha<t can be checked:

> Hey :-)
>
> That sounds interresting, but I'm afraid I cannot help with
that.
> I think it might be an idea to send the mail to the
gentoo-dev mailing

www.laposte.net ;
> > 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 ?/mn) ; t?l : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)