On Sunday 04 June 2006 15:43, Jakub Moc wrote:
> Matteo Azzali wrote:
> > Repoman considers "lots of local variables" as an error, I was pointed
> > to expanded vars as a solution.

you did something wrong then ... there is no such error "lots of local
variables" ... and if there is such an errro, then repoman is broken

> > If no developers has something against I'll be happy to use 28 local
> > flags!!!!
>
> Well uh, no please.... Don't create 28 local use flags for one ebuild

if it's the correct solution then it's the correct solution

a use-expanded variable for one package is a much worse solution

basing it off LINGUAS as proposed by cardoe seems like a workable solution
-mike