On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 16:23 -0400, Peter wrote:
> I did not read anything that implied o.g.o would bypass anything other
> than a lengthy wait in bugzilla land. Other distros have their
> experimental/testing branches, why can't gentoo?

*cough* ~arch *cough*

What everybody seems to miss is that having the ebuild in the overlay
doesn't "bypass" any sort of wait.  It still is not in the tree.  It is
still "unsupported".  Having a couple developers do a 30 second check
over an ebuild does not instantly make it good quality.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead