On 6/9/06, Stefan Schweizer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Markus Ullmann wrote:
> Maybe that way we avoid any misunderstandings, nearly doubled posts and
> repeating ourselves over and over again.

The problem is that some questions and answers easily get lost in a mailing
list. To solve this shortcoming, I am starting to make a FAQ page in the
trac wiki:
http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/SunriseFaq

We are adding new questions there, if you have some additions, please talk
to me and I will add them for you.

I do have a question:  If you're allowing just anybody who asks to
have commit access to the repo, what guarantees can you give me that
they won't commit something deliberately malicious or which will break
the entire overlay to the overlay?

--Arek