On Friday 14 July 2006 20:24, Simon Stelling wrote:
> In the specific case of xine-lib, the mad USE flag can simply be replaced
> with mp3 because mips, which is the only arch that has the mad USE flag in
> use.mask, doesn't have any version keyworded.
If I revert the change, mips won't be able to re-keyword xine-lib anytime
soon. And I try to make sure that everything I maintain can be used as widely
as possible. It would be even worse if I now change to mp3, and then mips ask
to keyword and I have to change it back to mad.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE