After mulling it over for a bit I think I could actually do some good
here. Plus another name in the hat makes the elections that much more
interesting....as my campaign pledge I promise to establish a developer
juice bar (I tried for the ice cream machine but the lactose intolerance
lobby is just too powerful), to extend developer vacations to include
alternate Thursdays, and to establish National Larry The Cow Day...my
people are still talking to the small transgender cow lobby to pinpoint
the exact day/month...you'd be surprised sexual presentation is not the
only thing that transgender cows have a hard time making their mind up
about. The long and short of it...I accept.

--Dan