* Ned Ludd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06/07/31 16:48 -0400]:
> Pylon (maybe.. not around enough however)

I don't know the basis for your statement, but I'm quite
good around.

Is it that you don't see that many emails from me here at
this list?  Or is it that you don't see me hanging out in
#gentoo-dev all the day?

Keep in mind, that Gentoo is a quite large project.  Usually
I hide in the PowerPC department or in it's subsidiary for
release engineering (the coffee over there is better!).  CVS
and SVN are both working, so that I don't have to go out for
lunch with the infra-team.  But in the evenings I join the
German community and keep an ear on their demands.

But I'm also open letting some youngsters in Gentoo join the
council.  There are currently some good names on the
nominations-list.  In the end it's the decision of the
developers who they want to see as council.

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC    : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer