Tach Matti,                                  0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)

Matti Bickel schrieb:
> Once there was the idea of putting AT testing system specs somewhere, so
> arch devs could actually see what we're running. Is this still needed or
> is the number of ATs small enough to keep that in head-RAM?

 The problem is that at least USE flags change relatively fast overtime
and there are slight differences.  When you compare a bug from July 06 and
have a look at the emerge --info that has been updated August 06, it can
be somewhat misleading.

> Anyways, I agree that posting emerge --info to a highly frequented
> stable bug is annoying and should be abolished.

 Do you have a proposition how to provide the same "functionality"?

V-Li

--
Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
http://www.gnupg.org/