Robert Cernansky a écrit :
> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:30:20 +0100 Luis Medinas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Most missing is gapless output, so when playing continuous tracks
> I get ugly spaces between them, brr. Other missing is very usefull
> xosd support and great xmms-pipe (which does not work for me
> currently, I reported it yesterday - this was probably last drop for
> you Luis :-( ) so xmms can be widely controlled by external commands.

Audacious has xosd support :
* media-plugins/audacious-xosd
     Available versions:  0.3
     Installed:           none
     Homepage:            http://www.netswarm.net/
X-On-Screen-Display

And regarding xmms-pipe, maybe this can replace it :
* net-irc/audacious-show
     Available versions:  1.2.0
     Installed:           none
     Homepage:            http://nedudu.hu/?page_id=11
whatever you're currently playing to others

--

 Pierre Guinoiseau
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]