[user]

I was sick and tired of installing newer versions of Fedora and Suse
(these two I used before Gentoo). Also you don't feel to good if there
is a better version of the system if you pay for it and you can only
use the worse one for free. And with Gentoo there is only one, perfect
Gentoo.

I found hundreds of areas where Gentoo leaves other distros behind and
I don't think there is anything better than Gentoo. I'm running Gentoo
on two home machines and two work machines and I love it.

I don't see any reason why anyone would prefer to use other distro,
maybe except for having only rudimentary computing skills.

Rhywek.

On 9/8/06, Roy Marples <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Friday 08 September 2006 04:08, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > On Thursday 07 September 2006 20:31, Chris White wrote:
> >> So, wondering why people use Gentoo.
> >
> > penis envy
> > -mike
>
> So are we suppose to admire yours?

He might let you for a few pennies :P

--
Roy Marples <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo/Linux Developer (baselayout, networking)

Bartlomiej Antoni Szymczak