We'd be rather more interested if you overlook a little that part and help us fix a few bugs ;)

Peter Lewis wrote:
Hi folks.

I'm new here, so thought I'd say hello.

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 13:07, Caleb Tennis wrote:
Unfortunately, most of the active KDE herd/group members are a bit unactive
right now (self included), which means that bugs are really starting to
pile up.  If you have any interest in this at all, please by all means join
the herd and start helping us out.

Well, I'm a big fan of Gentoo ever since discovering it last year (moved over from SuSE, via a quick detour chez Kubuntu). I also use KDE and am a decent coder, so this looks like a place to start helping out.

I'll get reading the developer handbook and hope to be in touch soon!

Cheers,

Pete.