On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:30:43 +0100 Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| - I'm *not* demanding anything from *arch teams*, the bugs are for
| *maintainers* of those packages. I've already told you couple of
| times, why are you making these misleading statements yet again?

And yet, somehow developers are interpreting your bugs as requests to
remove packages straight away. Why do you think this is? Maybe it's
because you assign the bugs to maintainers rather than the arch teams
and make lots of noise about it, regardless of whether arch keywording
still has to be done...

*All* the recent forced downgrade and dep tree breakages for at least
one arch have come about as a result of your highly misleading bugs.
Granted, it's ultimately the responsibility of the maintainers to check
their work, but you aren't exactly helping them with the way you're
filing bugs and screaming...

--
Ciaran McCreesh
Mail                                : ciaranm at ciaranm.org