Hi Ciaran,

Can you please refrain from making inflammatory accusations in your
posts? This is not a forum for airing personal grievances, and they do
not serve any purpose besides encouraging others to do the same to you
- as you have discovered.

-Daniel

On 2/20/07, Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:46:32 +0100 Francesco Riosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| Better protect gentoo and it's developer, especially the more active
| ones from the gravitational waves of those few, very annoying
| satellites. Then it will be possible to actually work to the rest.

You mean the developers who try to blackmail devrel into firing people
they don't like? The developers who go around abusing arch teams at
every given opportunity because they won't do exactly what that person
wants when he wants it? The developers who manage to make a huge deal
out of fixing up some small package by blogging about it incessantly
instead of doing real work? The developers who resort to childish
personal attacks like misspelling someone's name whilst skipping all
factual content in their replies? The developers who refuse to
handle bugs submitted by people they don't like?

I agree entirely. Gentoo does need to be protected from those kinds of
people.

--
Ciaran McCreesh
Mail                                : ciaranm at ciaranm.org