these are where warnings and apologies come in. plus I think only
repeated behavior should result in permanent removal.

On 3/5/07, Stephen Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:07:58 +0100
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 1. Anyone who is impolite get's kicked off.

Who defines 'impolite'? It's a cultural thing, and given that we have
developers and users from all over the world, we span a lot of vastly
different cultures.

> 2. Anyone who repeatedly and seemingly on purpose tries to harm the
> discussion will be kicked off.

And how do you judge whether someone is deliberately trying to harm the
discussion or is just being careless with his wording or generally
misguided?