Vlastimil Babka wrote:
> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
>> Then why are there public archives?
>>

> Note the subtle difference between "receiving" and "reading in public
> archives". Some people may prefer their mail client.

Disallowing someone from receiving mail from the list just to make it
possibly a little bit more difficult to read the discussions, which I
personally find not the case, does not really serve any purpose and is
rather silly. If one who was banned from receiving mail from the list
really wanted to view said mail, I highly doubt having to visit a
mailing list archive would stop him from doing so. All in all, while
public archives exist, disallowing people from receiving mail is quite
useless and a waste of time.

--
David Shakaryan
GnuPG Public Key: 0x4B8FE14B