On Wednesday 14 March 2007 23:09, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
>at do you think users will say when told that their system will
> remain vulnerable to a remote root hole because Gentoo won't accept a
> fix from a particular person? Do you think they'll smile, nod and
> accept that their system is about to get taken over by some kid in
> Russia, or do you think they'll scream and switch to Ubuntu?
As I wrote elsewhere in this thread I think I can safely say that the Security
Team is not going to check the origin and behaviour of all patch
contributors, for one thing we simply don't have the manpower to do this. So
let's just cut the security part off here.

--
Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz)