Joseph Jezak wrote:
> I like this thread!

Indeed! This thread is fun - and fun is what Gentoo should be about.

> The PPC team had a bugday yesterday and managed to get almost 70
> bugs off of our list of open issues!  Thanks to nixnut, mabi,
> dertobi123 and ndansmith for helping to clean up the bug list. :)

Well, it was a merely informal bugday, at least for the ppc people. But
it was fun though and we were in need of such an event :) Conclusion:
Let's have more bugdays! ;)

Personally I'm fighting with getting the HPPA parts of the upcoming
release done in time - looks quite promising as of now.

  Tobias