Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy wrote:
> On 4/26/07, Robin H. Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Case 2 - Metadata contains a single maintainer
>> - The herd field is not used.
>> - The maintainer address is used as the bugzilla assignee.
>> This is important for all the herds that have aliases that are NOT the
>> same as their herd name!
>> This diverges from existing manual practice, to avoid unnecessary
>> duplicate mail, and means that existing metadata may need a cleanup.
>
> It should take devaway into account.

why? Seriously, dev-away != dev retired... having it take devaway into
account is pointless in my opinion as it won't improve it being properly
assigned...as it'll be covered in other cases, and its not like there's
not bugs for all of us dev's that have not sat there for a month or so,
at some point