Count me in.

Recently I've been having fun knocking up kernel modules at work so I
understand the build system reasonably well. Happy to help wherever.

Cheers
Rob

On 30/04/07, bret curtis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Daniel,

    I would love to be more involved in kernel details. I've been in
gentoo-mips for a long time and considering that I have no more mips
hardware to speak of, my ability to do developer related things has
diminished. However, I still wish to see Gentoo flurish and more
importantly I want to be more involved in kernel level activity.

I meed your basic requirements, you can find me on #gentoo-mips if you
wish to talk further.

Thank you for your time and have a great day -- Bret (psi29a) Curtis