On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 23:30 +0100, George Prowse wrote:
> This is going to crash and burn but wouldn't it be an ideal job
> description for the proctors? Instead of telling people off they could
> just stop people posting. That way you dont even get to know that they
> are even there.

Seeing as how our original ideas for how the proctors would work pretty
much fell exactly in line with this, I would say "yes" to your question.

Of course, I now tend to agree that having a larger pool of mods for
gentoo-dev is probably better.  It allows any developer to participate,
reducing the "good ol' boy" argument, since participation is open to all
developers.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead