Chris Gianelloni wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 13:34 +0100, Steve Long wrote:
>> Are you really claiming that Gentoo could possibly function as an
>> organisation without the users?
>
> Who ever said that?
>
> Please don't read your own whatever into what is being said.  I know I,
> for one, don't really care what your opinion is on what Donnie said, and
> would rather focus on what he actually said.

Yeah well maybe then you could focus on what I "actually said" meaning the
whole of the mail, as opposed to just part of it. And if you don't care
what I think, just ignore me fgs.. God knows you're close to my procmail
script. What? You troll..

Oh noes! It posts from a gentoo.org address. Excuse me while I swoon (not.)