On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 18:43 +0200, Vlastimil Babka wrote:

> Also known as FEATURES=stricter.

Unfortunately FEATURES=stricter stopped being really useful when it
started to die on bad programming practices QA messages. These happen a
lot and often are beyond our direct control because it may not be easy
to fix them or to convince upstream to fix them. I've turned off
stricter for this reason.

dodoc stuff on the other hand is within our control, so I'd be happy to
see ebuilds die because of that, either with stricter or even with
strict.

Kind regards,

Hans