В Чтв, 13/12/2007 в 09:41 +0000, Roy Marples пишет:
> On Thursday 13 December 2007 09:18:45 Peter Volkov wrote:
> > use arrays.

> Why not use a function in pkg_setup as suggested earlier

Because this is more code for the same functionality. Also if at one
point somebody decides to add eclass_pkg_setup function to eclass he/she
will have to touch all ebuild and put this function into pkg_setup
there. BTW. Speaking about font.eclass we already have font_pkg_setup
there. So correct code will be:

pkg_setup() {
   font_pkg_setup
   append_font_conf "path1" "path2"