В Чтв, 13/12/2007 в 10:52 +0000, Steve Long пишет:
> Peter Volkov wrote:
> > Speaking about the
> > latter it is:
> >
> > 1. Modify eclass to use arrays:
> >
> > for conffile in [EMAIL PROTECTED]; do
> > done
> >
> > 2. Modify ebuilds to use arrays.
> >
> > -FONT_CONF="path1 path2"
> > +FONT_CONF=( "path1" "path2" )
> >
> > 3. Modify eclass, so that it works with path containing spaces inside:
> >
> > -for conffile in [EMAIL PROTECTED]; do
> > +for conffile in "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; do

> That looks right, although step 1 should *always* be to use the code from
> step 3.

No. The idea is to have after first step some kind of "backward
compatibility". So while we have

FONT_CONF="path1 path2"

definitions in the tree, when I use them as array bash will expand
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in the same way as array with exactly 1 element. And I
do not it to be qouted as for cycle should iterate through path{1,2}. I
know this does not work with spaces, but current implementations has the
same limitation.

--
Peter.