This is a very very rough draft/question about how we should move
forward with USE flag documentation and specification.  The entire idea
of a single USE flag having different meanings will need to be revisted
later.  I just want to get an idea of how we can document these
different meanings.  Please read my ideas here:

http://dev.gentoo.org/~halcy0n/gleps/glep-0054.html

Let me know if you like any of those ideas, or if they all suck (and if
they do, you better tell me why).  I'm not sure which is the best way
forward, which is why I want everyone to contribute towards the best
solution moving forward.  I really don't want to be stuck with something
that is going to end up being a pain a year down the road.

Thanks,

--
Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org