Fabio Erculiani wrote:
I offer my help to fix DEPEND/RDEPEND split issues which is causing me
a lot of headaches (along with localizations).
For reference, please have a look here: http://planet.sabayonlinux.org/?p=105

"The name [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not a valid username. Either you misspelled it, or the person has not registered for a Bugzilla account.", that's all what our bugzilla knows about you.

Either you're using a different e-mail address there or you really haven't reported a single bug to us in that seven years.

It would help if you file bugs against respective packages or provide a list of examples mentioning what exactly needs fixing. You can't reasonably expect us to act based on a post in $random_blog.

With love,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth