[02:31] <Halcy0n> lxnay: we offer all of our work that you base your
distribution off, and you don't contribute back at all, in any way.

^^ This is a really stupid sentence. It seems some of you don't even
realize how many users we brought to Gentoo, and this is really sad.
You see, people like Halcy0n, agaffney, zlin keep us away from
interacting with you. What we do is just trying to do our best, on the
desktop, aggregating new technologies and bringing them to users.
If you want to stop bad press, you (all) should firstly become more
gentle with users and external contributors. I am not talking to you
directly Robin, but to whom are quite annoying and provocative. I know
that the majority of you have been always kind, but I will never hang
on #gentoo-dev anymore just to be played around giving me voice until
I annoy someone with my POV. This is not a democratic way, let's talk
publicly here, without hiding in a development channel, we probably
get more visibility, don't we?

I will review your stuff on lzo probably tomorrow, hope won't be a problem.