Fabio Erculiani kirjoitti:
[02:31] <Halcy0n> lxnay: we offer all of our work that you base your
distribution off, and you don't contribute back at all, in any way.

^^ This is a really stupid sentence. It seems some of you don't even
realize how many users we brought to Gentoo, and this is really sad.

Nope it's not. I already told you on IRC that you weren't understanding Halcy0n properly, at least from my POV. You say you have to maintain many local changes in your overlay and that you don't have the time to send them back upstream (via the official contribution method, bugs.gentoo.org). For me that means that you aren't contributing back upstream.

Regards,
Petteri