Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
There's an updated, pre-built copy of current PMS at:

    http://dev.gentoo.org/~spb/pms.pdf

Thanks for keeping up with this.

* 174335: Some ebuild use FEATURES. Can we get them to stop doing that,
  or do we have to force package managers to emulate it?

We seriously need a PM-independent way of saying "run the testsuite", "run the testsuite with user privledges", and "run the testsuite with root privledges if you can, otherwise forget it". Also required is the ability to make test failures non-fatal on a per-package basis, though this probably has nothing to do with the PMS.

--
fonts, gcc-porting,                               by design, by neglect
mips, treecleaner,                        for a fact or just for effect