On 16:33 Thu 08 May     , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Enforced retirement: After 2.5 hours on the previous topics, people had
> to go to sleep and jokey's computer broke. Instead of waiting till the
> next regular meeting, because of its urgency, we scheduled a special
> session next week at the same time. The appeals will *not* be decided
> then -- it's about figuring out the validity and the process.

Only 2 council members showed up: amne and me. There's some discussion
over whether GLEP 39 requires that we reelect a new council because of
this, and what to do now. It's happening over on the gentoo-project
mailing list. Subscribe there to join in by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Feel free to catch up on the discussion so far, which started at
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/msg_0b435377d3b7a23a0729f23a17701c1f.xml

Please head over to the gentoo-project list if you have something to
say, instead of responding to this email. This kind of topic is exactly
why we split it off from -dev.

Thanks,
Donnie