On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:36:18 +0200
Markus Ullmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After investing more than two hours to just read the Mails that
> popped up yesterday regarding this stuff, I'd say we can't really
> take this serious. The PMS maintainers were withholding information
> on compatibility issues they've seen.

No, we were trying to get the pkgcore people to write some frickin'
test cases for their code rather than continuing to screw up the
process by incorrectly claiming support for an EAPI.

You should instead be asking the pkgcore guys why they should be
allowed to continue keeping a package in the tree when they're
blatantly ignoring the EAPI process.

--
Ciaran McCreesh