"C. Bergström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Tue, 16 Sep 2008
22:30:51 +0200:

> 1) Add a symlink in GNU patch ebuild to symlink patch to gpatch

You mean the other way, right?  gpatch -> patch , since we already have
patch, and need gpatch if the below is to work.

Or did you mean change the sys-devel/patch ebuild so the executable is
named gpatch instead of patch, then create a symlink patch -> gpatch as
suggested above.

> 2) Change references to patch in eclass/eutils.eclass to gpatch

This makes sense to me.