On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 10:17:05 -0700
Zac Medico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ryan Hill wrote:
> > Though I'm still not sure what happens when a package is in two
> > unrelated sets..
> >
> > @gnome:
> >    RDEPEND=">=gnome-extra/gnome-screensaver-2.22.2"
> >
> > @xfce4:
> >    RDEPEND="gnome-extra/gnome-screensaver"
> >
> > package.use:
> > @gnome             opengl
> > @xfce              -opengl
> >

> I suppose we could use the order that they are listed in package.use
> to apply the incremental stacking, so opengl would be disabled since
> @xfce comes after @gnome.

I guess I'll need to stop sorting my package.use then. :p

But yeah, I have no better idea.  If someone really needs to lock down
a USE flag on a pkg they can put the pkg atom itself into p.use.

--
gcc-porting,                                      by design, by neglect
treecleaner,                              for a fact or just for effect