Peter Faraday Weller wrote:
Hi....

Thanks,
welp

Sad to hear it mate.

As the person who did your first install for you (i think) I think you will be missed.

I am quite surprised about what you said about the state of things because i've got the distinct impression from others that Gentoo has been improving in the past 12 months.

About the lack of the developers, something I proposed about 3 years ago might be applicable: has Gentoo ever thought about doing a "Dev Day" in much the same way as the "Bug Days"? Advertise a day where people can come and have a chat with developers and get coached because there is a vast amount of people and knowledge out there and I never see anything about Gentoo wanting people.

If you book them, they will come.