Hi gentoo fellows

i started using horde with paid consulting and found some troubles in php and c-client that trigger on some mails not being displayed at all in imp :/

what i would like (a dream ?) is to have horde more stablelized in gentoo and not just it works for me, so you are wroung :/

problem as i see it, is that we have multiple horde ebuilds, but it would make more sense to have one horde ebuild with more use flags ?

imho this is more simple and covers more the problem to solve what and how and where things get installed

let me know if you dont agree and why

squirrelmail and roundcube does not use c-client lib so thay have not this problem just in horde

--
xpoint