On man 21 sep 2009 18:18:58 CEST, Alex Legler wrote
Have you seen horde-webmail and horde-groupware? They include horde
+ several apps.

last time i checked horde webmail would depend on horde installed

what i suggest is horde uses use="imp" if you like to have horde webmail

but this is unrelated to my php c-client problem that are shown on some emails it cant display in horde, and related to this i would like to know if its a known by other gentoo users that uses horde, or not just claws :)

php 5.2.10 will atleast reguire me to install c-client 2006k not older, i have tryed 2007e also both does not fix the problem i have :/

--
xpoint