On Tuesday 02 March 2010, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> On 03/02/10 20:28, Nathan Zachary wrote:
> >> This looks like overkill to me. One keyword should be enough, and
> >> for supplementary information "Status Whiteboard" could be used.
> >
> > I agree.  Simply having the BUGDAY keyword should be sufficient,
> > and more information can be provided elsewhere in the report.
>
> If more than one keyword is commonly considered overkill I would at
> least request the whiteboard for it: "somewhere in the report"
>  involves more than zero searching for it.

Some people use the whiteboard for their own marking of bugs (e.g.
security, and myself). If you add more information in there, you might
be breaking other people's marking / sorting algorithms.

I'd say one keyword BUGDAY is enough. Any bug editor can set and remove
it and the bug history will show who set and removed it when. Sorting
any syntax is taken care of by Bugzilla that way. It seems to me problem
you seem to try to solve (review of bugs) can also be tackled with tools
displaying new bugs that have the keyword set and just removing the
keyword. If bugs are repeatedly spammed with BUGDAY comments, talk to
the spammers or leave a comment.

Robert