On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 08:31:32PM +1300, Alistair Bush wrote:
> I'm quite happy to consider the corner cases,  and will probably include a
> vast majority of them.  Initially I don't even believe I will have a fully
> complete list of all the projects the fit nicely into my criteria.  Thats why
> you have one of those nice statements that says.
catalyst, genkernel, hwdata, livecd-tools were originally in-house, just
like the parts of baselayout that became openrc, but have moved outside.

I maintain some interesting/useful scripts:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/scripts/
- earch
- perl-bump

complex conf.d/net configurations:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/conf.d-net/

I wrote genflags:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/genflags/
It's now mostly dead, good only for historical research.

"Managed Portage", taking stacked profiles to their extreme:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/managed-portage-0.01.tar.bz2

Unfortunately my patchsets and documentation for using Gentoo on SGI
Visual Workstation 320 (visws320) and the XXS1500 MIPS system are very
out of date.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robb...@gentoo.org