On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 10:15:21PM +0300, Markos Chandras wrote:
> On Monday 05 April 2010 21:12:49 Ben de Groot wrote:
> > After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
> > have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
> > users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
> > feedback on this new project is welcome.
> >
> Thank you for all your hard effort

+1 It's great to see that this project is starting :-)

> > We'd also like to invite any users and developers, who are willing to
> >[..]
> > - moderation
> I am willing to join the moderation userspace
> >
> > 1: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> --
> Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
> Gentoo Linux Developer
> Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org

If someone could give me a description of what "internal organization of the
wiki" intails I might be willing to help out with it (being that it's something
I actually know about ;) ) otherwise I'd be more than willing to help out with
moderation.

--
Zeerak Waseem