On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:12:49 +0200
Ben de Groot <yng...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
> have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
> users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
> feedback on this new project is welcome.

why are we setting up a user wiki when a very popular one already exists?  it
seems like a complete duplication of effort.  i'm not saying don't do it, i'm
just baffled why we would.

> - moderation

can we can lock certain pages down to dev edits only?  i'd like to
document some of our policies/best practices that don't seem to be in
writing anywhere (after vetting them on the list of course).

--
fonts,                                            by design, by neglect
gcc-porting,                              for a fact or just for effect