On Saturday 10 April 2010 16:53:48 Petteri Räty wrote:
> As people seem to want the council to take action I offer to take
> action. As it's impossible for me to do everything myself I offer to act
> as a project manager/owner for people willing to donate their time to
> whatever I see worthy for Gentoo as whole like the web page redesign.
> Basically you tell me how many hours you have and I'll give you stuff to
> work on. It might not be glorious at times like cleaning up a piece of
> documentation but why not spend an hour a week on something that
> benefits the project? If people are interested, I'll work out the details.
>
> Regards,
> Petteri
That's not a good reaction from your side. Independent projects can handle the
incoming manpower themselves.

The whole point behind the web page redevelopment is that none is showing to
users or developers a clear way to get involved with it. Who is resposible for
the webpage? How can somebody get involved? etc. I can't event answer these
questions myself being a developer for more than a year.
--
Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
Gentoo Linux Developer