> If the majority of the devs ( at least of those who participate to
> this thread ) is positive, then I will commit a patch to devmanual
> and possibly migrate the cvs&svn sources pages into a single one.

Just for the record, I'm not in favour of such a change.

So far, the policy has been that KEYWORDS would reflect the stability
of the ebuild, whereas package.mask would indicate that the upstream
package is deemed unstable. Why should live ebuilds be handled in a
different way?

Also, for an ebuild with empty KEYWORDS, repoman will not indicate any
problems with dependencies.

Ulrich