Hi,

Sebastian Pipping <sp...@gentoo.org>:

> On 11/29/10 09:35, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis wrote:
> > There will probably be no active version of Python set.
>
> You had two weeks to come up with this.
>
> Please find my on IRC to team up on an agreed fix.

$ eselect python --help
Manage Python symlinks
Usage: eselect python <action> <options>

[...]
update                    Switch to the most recent CPython interpreter
--if-unset                Do not override existing implementation
--ignore SLOT             Ignore SLOT when setting symlinks
--python2                 Set active Python 2 interpreter without
setting of main active Python interpreter if it is not set to Python 2
--python3                 Set active Python 3 interpreter without
setting of main active Python interpreter if it is not set to Python 3

See the --if-unset option.

V-Li

<URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>