On 5/22/11 11:33 AM, Markos Chandras wrote:
> Thanks for sharing your scripts. I would prefer to have a single
> script doing everything, instead of multiple scripts here and there.

Right, having to complete pieces from various sources can be
frustrating. I'm planning to make arch-tools a complete solution (i.e.
no need to fetch any additional scripts, and only a minimal setup), but
I think it'll consist of multiple scripts (probably the bugzilla viewer,
emerge launcher, and mass committer).

> I would also like to see a minimal webpage ( under
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/tools? ) which would describe how
> to use these tools on daily basis to deal with the bug workload. That
> will help the rest of us integrate your scripts to our workflow and
> be more efficient.

I'll think about that, and it's definitely a good idea. It's just still
early in development, but after the discussion about more automated
testing I decided to post what I have ("release early, release often")
to avoid possible duplication of work.