Il giorno gio, 18/08/2011 alle 05.46 -0400, Anthony G. Basile ha
scritto:

> What alternative are you proposing to mirror://gentoo/ if upstream
> doesn't provide a tarball, eg with large patchsets the maintainer
> constructs?  Anticipating your answer might be "keep them in your dev
> space", then what would be the deprecation policy for distfiles that
> are
> no longer used by ebuilds?  If foresee a tension between keeping all
> the
> distfiles vs disk space, although Patrick's point of cheap hardware is
> well taken.

Keep it in your dev space. As I said, the resources argument is only
available for infra to complain about, and since last I knew from them
was that it was not a problem right now...

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/