El dom, 15-04-2012 a las 19:10 +0300, Samuli Suominen escribió:
> On 04/15/2012 06:47 PM, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> > W dniu 2012-04-14 13:02, Pacho Ramos pisze:
> >> Hello
> >>
> >>  From time to time I see old bug reports that are still wrongly
> >> opened and referring to old packages no longer in the tree. Would
> >> be possible to add a way to periodically check for bugs referring
> >> in summary to obsolete packages and, then, allow us to have a
> >> cleaner bug list?
> >
> > Hi,
> > what about siutation package was removed from tree. After sometime
> > other maintainer wants to put this package to the tree again,
> > shouldn't fix those bugs before doing this?
> > Marcin
> >

> When package foobar gets removed from Portage, the remaining bugs
> affecting foobar gets closed with resolution WONTFIX/OBSOLETE/FIXED
> depending on type of the bug.
> When package foobar gets readded to Portage, the maintainer needs to
> check also for closed bugs.
> That's how it is now, and the workflow wouldn't change with this proposal.
>
> So you are right, but irrelevant to the /topic in hand.
>
> - Samuli

The problem is that, in reality, some bugs are forgotten and are keep
opened. Currently, I manually check for them, but it's sometimes hard to
do this manually. The idea of generating a QA report (like others in
http://qa-reports.gentoo.org/) would allow me to easily review that list
periodically to check that obsolete bugs are closed.