On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 13:04 +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> I'll also remove as-is from @GPL-COMPATIBLE and @OSI-APPROVED again,
> as soon as all packages in the system set have been fixed (only
> net-misc/openssh and sys-apps/man-pages). It shouldn't have been added
> to these groups, in the first place.

I have been using "as-is" to mean licenses that allow anything and
everything as long as the copyright notice is preserved. For example,

# This file is free software; the author(s) gives unlimited
# permission to copy and/or distribute it, with or without
# modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

If "as-is" will be removed from @GPL_COMPATIBLE, what gpl-compatible
license should I use instead for such packages?