Hello,

Following all the suggestions from Alexis Ballier, I have reworked
the code to remove multiple points of failure. I have also rebased it
on the common multilib-build eclass concept, and updated amd64
no-multilib & x86 profiles as well.

Key points:

1. The list of available flags and corresponding ABIs is now stored
   in a single variable. Adding a new ABI is as simple as adding
   a value to that variable (+ profiles).

2. All ABIs are validated against $(get_all_abis) list. This guarantees
   that we check only the flags proper for the arch.

3. The USE_EXPAND is visible only on amd64 multilib profile. However,
   it is also available on non-multilib amd64 & x86, with all flags
   masked except for the default one which is force-enabled.

The last point means that x86 binary packages (skype) can have
dependencies as simple as:

   dev-libs/libfoo[abi_x86_32]

which would be valid both for amd64 multilib & x86.